Zoo Med ReptiCare Ceramic Infrared Heat Emitters provide 24-hour heat for all tropical and desert reptiles. Each ceramic heat bulb lasts up to 5 years, which is twice as long as the competition! ReptiCare Heat Emitters emit no light, are water resistant, and perfect for high humidity terrariums.
- Perfect 24 hour non-light emitting heat source
- Ideal heat emitter for all tropical and desert reptiles
- Lasts up to 5 years - 25,000 hour average life
- 60 watt Ceramic Heat Emitter - For Terrariums 10-20 Gallons
- 100 watt Ceramic Heat Emitter - For Terrariums 30-40Gallons
- 150 watt Ceramic Heat Emitter - For Terrariums 50-100 Gallons
These porcelain heating devices screw into a standard porcelain incandescent socket, giving off intense, muscle-penetrating infrared heat, while emitting no light. The flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical designs which build up excess heat internally, ultimately carbonizing the element.
Zoo Med recommends using the ReptiCare Ceramic Infrared Heat Lamp with the Zoo Med Wire Cage Lamp (LF-10), as well as a thermostat or rheostat to control the heat output. This heater has no Teflon coating. UL/cUL classified when used in conjunction with Zoo Meds Wire Cage Clamp Lamp (LF-10).
2-year manufacturers warranty.
Q: What fixture should I use with this heat emitter
A: We recommend using the Wire Cage Clamp Lamp (LF-10).
Q: Can I use a rheostat/thermostat with the Ceramic Heat Emitter
A: Yes! A Thermostat or rheostat can be used to control the heat output of this heater.
Q: Is the Ceramic Heat Emitter coated with Teflon
A: No. There is no coating on this heater.