The Zoo Med Porcelain Clamp Lamp is a versatile light source with a polished ceramic dome that focuses and maximizes light and UV output. The sturdy metal clamp allows quick, easy attachment to your terrarium.
- Includes On/Off switch for convenience
- Polished aluminum dome for maximum light and UV output
- For use with incandescent heat lamps, halogen lamps and PowerSun UV Mercury Vapor lamps
- 100 Watt Clamp Lamp is 5.5 Wide
- 150 Watt Clamp Lamp is 8.5 Wide
The heat-resistant porcelain socket is perfect for incandescent bulbs and spot bulbs. Wire guard is not included but can be purchased separately! For extra safety, use the Repti Lamp Stand.
1-year manufacturers warranty.
Q: What is the maximum wattage I can use in this fixture
A: This fixture can handle incandescent bulbs up to 100 watts.
Q: How can I ensure the long life of my bulbs
A: You can check your fixture by unplugging it and looking at the metal tab in the center - where the bulb screws in. This tab can be pulled slightly forward to ensure that it makes good contact with the bulb.