Kordon Copper-Aid External Parasite Treatment is a safe, efficient and effective treatment for the most common external parasites in your aquarium. Its non-staining formula eliminates Ich, velvet, anchor works, flukes, and other parasites that can harm your fish. Copper Aid protects the tank for one full month and can be used in fresh and saltwater aquariums.
- Effective treatment for Ich, velvet, anchor works, flukes and other external parasites
- Protects tank for 1 full month
- For fresh and saltwater aquariums
16 oz Treats 400 Gallons
1 Gallon Treats 3,200 Gallons
- Ich: Small white spots commonly cover entire body. Fish may have itching that causes it to scratch and rub against tank bottom.
- Velvet: Tiny yellowish-white spots. Fish may lose body color and rub or scratch against tank bottom or decor.
- Parasites: Visible spots, extra surface mucus or visible worms, rapid breathing and flashing (rubbing and scratching on tank bottom).
Directions for Use: As a treatment for Ich, Velvet and to aid in general external parasite disease prevention, add 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per 4 gallons of water. Treats water for 1 month.
Note: Remove all invertebrates without an exoskeleton (anemones, jellyfish, etc.) from aquarium prior to treatment. Copper-Aid may be harmful to plants and some snails. DO NOT OVERDOSE.
No water changes, temperature or pH level adjustments are required prior to treatment. Maintain all normal filtration and air flow. Replace carbon after completion of the treatment. During water changes, treat replacement water with Copper-AID. For ornamental pond and aquarium fish use only. Not for human, medical or food fish use.
Active Ingredient: Chelated Copper Sulfate.