Attract every backyard finch variety with the More Birds Topsy Tails Finch Feeder. Featuring seed ports above & below each perch, Goldfinches can feed upside down while other finches feed right-side up! A built-in metal seed baffle keeps seed levels from going below the bottom seed ports, and the clear plastic seed tube holds 1.5 lbs of thistle (Nyjer) & finch mixes to keep hungry finches happy and coming back for more. The feeder is easy to fill and clean by simply sliding the cap up the pre-attached metal hanging wire. With durable metal construction and vibrant yellow powder-coating to attract more finches, the Topsy Tails is fabulous for finch feeding!
- Seed ports above and below each perch
- Easy to fill and clean, simply slide the cap up the hanger
- Built-in metal seed baffle keeps seed levels from going below bottom seed ports
- 1.5 lbs thistle (Nyjer) & finch mix capacity
- Durable metal construction with powder-coated yellow finish
INSTRUCTIONS: Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. We recommend disinfecting your bird feeders once a month in winter and more often in hot and humid weather. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a bird feeder brush to brush away grime inside the tube. Then remove any hardware and clean with a solution of mild soap and water, rinsing thoroughly. Refill when completely dry.