Adams Plus Yard Spray is emulsified concentrate used on residential lawns to treat fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants, crickets, and other insect pests. This convenient spray treats up to 5,000 sq. feet and may be used on grass, trees, shrubs, and flowers (including roses).
- Treats and repels fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants, crickets and other insects
- Eliminates Lyme-carrying deer ticks and foraging fire ants on contact
- For use on residential lawns, trees, shrubs, roses and flowers
- Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- Long Lasting up to 4 weeks control
- Easy to Use - No mixing required, just attach to a garden hose and spray
Directions: To treat fleas and ticks harboring in residential lawns and backyards, use this concentrate in a hose-end sprayer. Attach to the sprayer and spray as recommended. For best results, the lawn should be mowed a day or two before spraying. Spray using a slow, even sweeping motion, being sure to cover the entire lawn surface where pets will normally frequent. Spray under ornamentals and trees, but avoid soaking young or flowering plants. Repeat treatments may be necessary. A registered fire ant mound treatment should also be used in conjunction with this product. Keep pets and children out of the treated area until after the spray has dried. Do not spray animals. Dogs, cats, and their kennel or bedding areas should also be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with this application.